Monday, June 24, 2013

Been Busy...

Well, I've found that the busier I am, the worse at blogging I am. So much so, that I haven't updated my blog in over a year! I hope to elaborate in the future, but here is a short rundown of some of the projects that I've been busy with.



1) Josh Schicker's album, "Faith, The Poor, and Politics", which we tracked a year previous, was finally released. Josh is a fantastic singer/songwriter and it sounds amazing!

2) I produced some wonderful children's bible song demos for Elizabeth Kaufman (creator). Hoping to get them picked up and go into full production in the near future.

3) Fiddle Fire, a premier West Michigan bluegrass band, recorded their latest album at the studio during the fall of 2012 and the Spring of 2013. It was released in May and sounds fabulous!

4) New, upcoming indie/folk band "Spence and Friends" recorded their rookie EP with me during the spring of 2013. Great songs! Expect to hear more from this band as they get their name out there.

5) New music produced for the "Pure Ludington" ad campaign.

6) Fun, fan based Aquaman song written by Luke Daab, recorded during December of 2012 for the Aquaman "Fire and Water" podcast.

7) Original song in the works, co-written and co- produced by myself and Scott Vanderschel, for entry in the 2013 Art Prize contest in Grand Rapids, MI.

8) Original score and post work for Windmill Island in Holland, MI in the works right now.

9) A number of small, one off projects that have been a blast to work on.




Well, that a brief synopsis of what I've been working on. Fantastic projects, which were a pleasure to be a part of!

All the best,

Dave


Links to Bands- Check them out!

Josh Schicker

Fiddle Fire

Spence and Friends